I can't believe I'm having to say this because I love Kringle Candle so much! But, here we are. I loved this candle on cold sniff, it was warm and inviting. Exactly how I had imagined! Once I lit the candle it had a beautiful and steady burn. Burned it a minimum of 4 hours each time and cut the wicks. This candle had a light throw, which I was fine with. It still smelled very nice! But then a week later, my husband and I are sick and can't figure out why. The candle was emitting so much soot that it was making us sick! I am incredibly disappointed. I will still continue to purchase from Kringle and recommend them to anyone. But this one just wasn't for me..