Visit Our Stores
Kringle Retail Store
Wishing everyone a very Happy New Year's Eve! Kringle Candle closes at 4pm on New Year's Eve and open for regular hours 10am to 6pm on New Year's Day.
• Find a wide variety of ultra-wonderful fragrances & products under one roof!
• Explore unique scent collections not found anywhere else.
• Discover Kringle’s signature white wax collection and its newest Country Candle brand of multicolors, featuring Kittredge family recipes of yesterday & today!
• Find the perfect home décor gifts and candle accessories for friends and family.
• Find great gifts for him and for her, including clothing, jewelry, personal care items, unique barware and more!
• Visit & experience LabLove where you'll love creating your own custom perfume/cologne!
• Enjoy our delicious fudge, chocolate & other sweet confections and specialty décor items.
• Discover The Farm Table’s world of olive oils and vinegars and have fun tasting their unique flavors and combinations.
• It’s tea time! Black, green, fruit and herbal deliciously blended teas, including therapeutic, & much more! Enjoy the perfect cup with our assortment of tea accessories & sweets.
The Barn Event Venue
Kringle Candle Company and The Farm Table Restaurant are excited to announce that our 2-story, 13,000 square foot post and beam Country Barn is now available for weddings, parties, and private events. Curious? Would you like to hear more? Yes?
Click to: Submit an inquiry.
The Barn's Side Entrance
• Our New Event Venue!
Make the most of your next special event by booking at The Farm Table at Kringle Candle or The Barn for your wedding, business meeting or holiday get-togethers & other special occasions!
Our team takes care of the details while you take time to celebrate and enjoy!
The Farm Table
Join us for New Year's Eve serving dinner from 5 to 10pm. Call (413) . 648-5200 for reservations.
• Housed in a carefully restored and renovated farmhouse built c. 1800, The Farm Table serves a varied internationally-nuanced New American cuisine of locally-sourced foods featuring organic and gluten-free options.
• Within its rustic charm, you’ll enjoy one of the longest marble bar-tops in the region, open hearth oven, comforting fireplaces and outdoor decks for open-air dining.
SPECIAL NIGHTS & BRUNCH
- Mondays, enjoy Burgers & Craft Beers & Summer Monday Music Series
- Thursdays, it's Buy One Get One Brick Oven Pizza Free, and - Sundays - well, it's simply the best Sunday Brunch!
• 219 South St., Bernardston, MA 01337, Open Thurs-Mon 11am to 9pm, Sun 10am to 8pm, Winter hours: Closed Tuesdays & Wednesdays
Kringle Candle Emporium at MGM Springfield will be close at 4pm on Christmas Eve.
Take a visit to the Kringle Emporium for must-have specialty gifts for him and her, home décor, gourmet food items & more! Plus fill your home with rich candle fragrances made right here in New England. Choose from Kringle’s signature scents and Country brands - always authentic and memorable from yesterday and today.
Located at MGM Springfield outside on The Plaza inside the church, One MGM Way, Springfield, MA 01103
Hours: Mon-Thurs, Sun 10am-9pm; Fri-Sat, 10am-10pm
Kringle Emporium Sweets
Come by for a bite to eat and drink from our Farm Table favorites: grab and go food items, fresh baked goodies, coffee, specialty drinks, pizza & more.
Kringle Emporium Deck
Enjoy our fresh coffee, a bite to eat & goodies from the Emporium at the perfect plaza seating - our expansive outdoor deck!